The Global Quick Service Restaurant IT Market is expected to reach USD 18,664 million by 2025 from USD 10387.33 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Global Quick Service Restaurant IT Market, By Component (Hardware (Digital Signage, Kiosks, Drive Thru Terminals, Point of Sales, Handheld Devices, Digital Menu Cards), Software (Front of House, Inventory Management, Reconciliation, Labor Management, HR Software, Data Analytics, Marketing, Restaurant Operation, Support Operation, Franchise Management), Service), Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025 The renowned players in quick service restaurant IT market are Abcom Pty Ltd., CAKE CORPORATION, Cognizant, Delphi Display Systems Inc., GoFrugal Technologies Pvt. Ltd., HM Electronics, Inc, Imagine! Print Solutions, LG Display Co. Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NCR Corporation, NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., Oracle Corporation
Quick service restaurant or QSR is a restaurant which offer certain food items that require minimal preparation time and are delivered through quick services. Typically, quick service restaurants cater to fast food items over a limited menu as they can be cooked in lesser time with minimum possible variation.
The information in the Quick Service Restaurant IT report provides an advance considering perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth. The Quick Service Restaurant IT report helps in accepting the important product segments and their future. The report delivers pin point analysis of varying competition dynamics and keep you ahead of competitors. The Quick Service Restaurant IT report helps in making decisions by having thorough insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Quick Service Restaurant IT Market
The global quick service restaurant IT market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of quick service restaurant IT market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2018, Quick Service Restaurant signed a deal with Texas Chicken for 80-restaurants. The franchisee will open and operate locations primarily in Indonesia which is one of the fastest growing markets for the fried chicken giant.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing innovation and customization in food menu
- Rising innovation in food packaging
- Growing demand for advanced technology and automation
- Fluctuations in food commodities prices
- The market is based on component, and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.Based on hardware, the market is sub segmented into digital signage, kiosks, drive thru terminals, point of sales, handheld devices, and digital menu cards. Based on software, the market is segmented into front of house, inventory management, reconciliation, labor management, HR software, data analytics, marketing, restaurant operation, support operation and franchise management.
The Quick Service Restaurant research report segment had a significant market share and this trend is expected to continue over the Forecast period. Other factors like Market drivers, Restraints and Drivers.
- Regional Coverage of the Market
- South America
- North America
- Middle east and Africa
- Asia and Pacific region
This Quick Service Restaurant report includes the Market Dynamics which analyzes the drivers and restraints of the market and takes into account the various factors such as market obstacles, logistics, political and regulatory constraints or policy support. The most relevant factors are identified and qualitatively described in this Section.
- Objectives of the Report
- The report firstly introduced the definitions, classifications, applications and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and so on.
- The report analyzes the world’s main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate and forecast etc.
- This report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate.
- The Quick Service Restaurant report is inclusive of the growth rate that each region is projected to register over the estimated period.
Key Players: Global Quick Service Restaurant IT Market
Panasonic Corporation, PAR Technology Corporation, Revel Systems, Inc., Restaurant Service Solutions, Verifone Systems, Inc., The Wendy’s Company, Restaurant Brands International, Dunkin’ Brands Group and many more.
Get 30 % Discount Instant Mail us @ [email protected]
Key Reasons to Purchase:
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Global Quick Service Restaurant IT Market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the Quick Service Restaurant IT production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Quick Service Restaurant IT Market and its impact in the Global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for Global Quick Service Restaurant IT Market.
What Reports Provides.
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent Quick Service Restaurant IT market
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Important changes in Quick Service Restaurant IT Industry dynamics
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players In
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the Quick Service Restaurant IT market.